German kitchens over the past years have become quite popular worldwide. These are sleek and stylish designs perfect for those who love to entertain their guests or family members with tasty meals. A German style kitchen stands out from others due to the exceptional practicality, minimalist look and unique warmth. However, German style kitchens offer plentiful harming options to make the space both attractive and functional.
#1 by Bertrand Benoit (Berlin, Germany).
A frosty backyard is an ideal condition for enjoying a German style kitchen interior. The from-floor-to-ceiling windows here only make the interior and exterior blend.
2. The wooden countertops, practical gas stove and a sink with a modern faucet nearby make this German style kitchen unbelievably convenient.
3. German kitchens have something in common with industrial style. The same feel of minimalism and practicality can be observed in both styles. Wood is a predominating material for such interiors.
4. The ultra-modern sink incorporated into the kitchen island looks great on the background of the countertop with a matte finish. The stainless steel contemporary handles of the island drawers complement the entire German strict feel of the kitchen.
5. Space-saving is one of the German style kitchen features. The large wooden closet wall with multiple drawers and shelves is great for storing plenty of kitchen stuff while enhancing the unique style around.
7. A grandiose decor element for a German kitchen – a small shelf built into the kitchen wall unit. Placing most frequently used dishware or some decorative glasses, you will enrich the room style.
Ixina German Kitchen Photography – Dubai
8 from Online Shopping Photographer in Dubai – Brand Builders Dubai.
Practical yet glossy, minimalist yet bright! This is the chic version of a German kitchen interior. A fantastic combination of black, white and dark orange colors paired with ultra-modern features create a lush bouquet.
9. High-performance oven and a microwave are perfectly incorporated into the kitchen wall unit. The glossy black finish only enhances the great look of this German kitchen furniture.
10. Pure white and soft gray combination. These colors emphasize the spaciousness of the room and the tasteful interior. The kitchen island with a unique shape is the focal point here.
11. Who said that a German kitchen must necessarily be aloof and strict looking? See how warm and light this lime green and cream colored kitchen looks. Equipped with all the necessary kitchen appliances, it appears simply immaculate and clean.